Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Scientist for 11-month contract.
Duration: ASAP to 31/12/2020
* Handle release of drug substance (DS) and drug product (DP), review stability raw data, and conduct administrative and documentation tasks related to analytical activities.
* Provide support to the QA Project Experts on the development project analytical activities.
* Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
* Review and verify raw data generated by others; approval of tests/experiments performed by others.
* Write protocols (eg stability, method validation and method transfer) and scientific reports, and setup and update specifications and stability studies under minimal supervision and ensuring documentation right first time.
* Perform short finalization of protocols and reports provided by external partner.
* Work according to appropriate standards for quality, ethics, health, safety, environment protection, and information security. Ensure compliance to cGMP.
* Communicate deficiencies in GMP documents (eg unexpected results) to QA Project Expert and support their resolution, by suggesting actions and supervising agreed follow up.
* Prepare sampling orders based on information provided by QA Project Experts, manage samples with external contract Labs and ensure the right follow up.
* Manage the GLIMS entries for release results and performs the AE approval.
* Perform data integrity checks on scientific documents containing analytical data (eg method validation, method transfer and stability reports).
* Actively support interactions between QA Project Experts and other departments (eg QC testing labs, external partners, stability sites), to ensure alignment with overall drug development/QC process, to facilitate deliveries project timelines and to contribute to team goals
* Master of Science with 1 year of relevant experience or Bachelor of Science with 3 years relevant experience or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 6 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
* Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experience/Professional requirement:
* Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytics
* Good knowledge of cGMP
* Good knowledge of software and computer tools
* Good documentation and presentation skills
* Good scientific and technical writing skills
* Good communication skills
For further details please contact: