Senior Network Engineer - Next Generation/Autonomous Vehicle Data
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer that is ready to work with the next generation of networks and Autonomous Vehicle data. Join a Data center team with tenure to build out their networks to expand the data center footprint and incorporate the ability to capture autonomous vehicle data. 1 day a week telecommute after 3 months. Over time available. On call 1 week out of 7.
Must have prior experience with:
- Designing and building data center networks
- NAC- network access controls
- Dual Internet (ISP) experience
- Strong load balancing
- Strong Nexus core and distribution Switches series 7000 and 9000
- Must have at minimum a CCNP
- strong OSPF & BGP
- strong writing skills and documentation skills presentation skills
- Cisco ASA
- Familiar with IOD (Internet of things)
- having video data in the environment would be a huge plus not required
- Palo Alto in the environment
- Autonomous vehicle data systems
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".