IT Helpdesk Analyst
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for an IT Help Desk Analyst with our client located in Amherst, OH.
- Provide first point of contact on escalated concerns.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Advise users on appropriate actions. Follow standardized operating procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions and provide initial documentation for knowledge article creation.
- Administer help desk software.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Create knowledge articles as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At all times works with a sense of urgency and commitment to understand business partners urgency and impact of concerns.
- Meet or exceed service level agreements when dealing with incident, change, or problem management.
- Contribution to continuous improvement programs.
- Additional key competencies include problem solving, root cause analysis, and creating a trusting environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, learning skills, customer service orientation, problem analysis, problem-solving, adaptability, planning and organizing, attention to detail, participant in continuous improvement, stress tolerance.
- Basic understanding of business systems ERP systems like SAP functionality is a plus.
- Candidate may require working non-standard hours, weekends, or on-call duties.
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.