Jr. Project Manager - Web and Digital
Posted on Jan 23, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Jr. Project Manager with our client located in Downtown Cleveland. This is on their eCommerce team.
Position and Requirements:
- Prefer someone with less than 5 years of experience.
- Need to have some exposure and/or experience in the digital and/or web space. This can be hands on experience, school project experience, etc.
- Must be ambitious and want to learn. He wants someone who is really driven and wants to get in there and learn and have an open mind to things and grow with the team and the company. Must be super professional.
- Should have an understanding or experience with the full software development life cycle from a PM perspective
- Agile experience is not required. They are more of a waterfall environment now but will probably be moving to more of an agile environment at some point.
- Do NOT need to have any e-comm experience, in fact he would prefer that they do not have e-comm - most of what they are doing right now are enhancements to the digital portfolio so he feels that experience or path would be more helpful in this role and with his group than having e-comm experience.
- Need to have a Bachelor degree
- Junior to Mid Project Manager role
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.