Piping Designer - Cork - 6-Months
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Optimus Search
Are you a Piping Designer interested in working for one of the leading names in High-Tech Pharmaceutical Engineering?
Are you looking for something new?!
Then stop what you are doing and read on!
Title: Piping Designer
Location: Cork, Ireland
Positions Available: 1 Engineer
Type: Contract (6-Months)
A Fantastic new role has just opened up at one of our leading Irish based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a hard-working team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector.
The proposed start date is ASAP - We need YOU
- Site Surveys
- Creation of 3D Piping Models
- Layout of new equipment in new and existing facilities
- Field routing of new pipework in new and existing facilities
- Mechanical Design and Documentation
- Reviewing Vendor Drawings
- Generating Isometrics
- Reviewing and checking drawings created by other team members
- Preparation of final design packages
- Construction support
- Coordinating with team members
- E3D Experience
- In order to apply you will need to be proficient in 3D Design and have a minimum of 8+ years design office experience.
- You will have experience in space coordination, equipment layout and hook ups as well as generation of piping GAs and isometric drawings
- Previous experience and familiarity in pharmaceutical/clean room piping design and construction is required
- Keen attention to detail and quality in generation and back checking of work packages
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email or call me! (see below)