Angular Developer - Dublin
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by E-Frontiers
We are looking for Angular Developers for 6 months contract for my client based in Dublin West.
You will need to have:
- Strong analytical and technical ability with 4+ years' experience in HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS (preferably with exposure to Angular 2.0) and Bootstrap Front End technologies Experienced with JSON based REST services
- Experience with BDD, TDD; testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor
- Experience with (Sass or LESS), as well as responsive web design techniques and cross-browser compatibility
- Experienced with working with JSON based REST services delivered over HTTP.
- Experiencing developing Security First applications
- Must be methodical, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong design focus and empathy for the user Experience Required.
- Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT, BitBucket & GitLab)
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools (JIRA, Confluence & Testrail), and best practices
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills. An ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative.
- Carry out peer reviews and guide Junior Team members
Get in touch if this is of interest to you!