Perm | Product Control Specialist - Power and Gas Trading - Zug, Switz
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Olive Delta
Perm | Product Control Specialist - Power and Gas Trading - Zug, Switzerland
Expanding Power and Gas trader is building out their Middle Office due to the success of the business and increase in CAPEX budget. They are looking for a Senior Product Control specialist to assist the middle and Front Office during this phase of expansion and Middle Office build out.
*ONLY EU Citizens will be considered for this position.*
- Ownership for Pnl and Position Reporting including Trader Sign-off KPI.
- Co-ordination of new business onboarding.
- Responsibility for system master data including curves/indexes etc.
- Management of financing and other direct trading related cost reporting.
- Management of Reporting Book Structure.
- Monitoring of trading compliance with Group risk and accounting policies.
- Reporting of accounting versus risk differences.
- Ownership of all adjustments required to source data.
- Adhoc queries related to trading performance.
- SME for project work relating to enhanced Pnl reporting and data management.
- 5 years+ of Product Control experience gained on a physical European Gas and Power Commodities Trading Floor.
- 2 years + Endur experience.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver and hands on.
- Fluent English.
- Swiss or valid Work permit.
- Excellent VBA skills (additional coding knowledge would be beneficial).