Treasury Administrator PART TIME - GLOBAL FINANCIAL ORGANISATION - LUX
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A part time 6 month contract position (with the opportunity to extend) as a Treasury Administrator with a day rate of over €300, plus a modern office layout, in the heart of Luxembourg. Overseeing establishing treasury processes and framework in order to comply with CSDR, the liquidity risk related requirements of the regulation.
Key skills -
- University degree with an emphasis in finance
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in bank, financial institution or corporate Treasury or comparable experience in consulting of respective function
- Regulatory background on CSDR is an advantage
- High commitment and strong conceptual and analytical skills; ability to think strategically
- Team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
- Strong IT skills; SAP Treasury and risk management knowledge would be an advantage
- Project management skills are an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Working with a world-renowned, financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, deadline-driven Treasury Administrator to analyse regulatory requirements affecting the Treasury activities and implement required changes in procedures and policies.
- Establish Treasury processes and framework in order to comply with CSDR, the liquidity risk related requirements of the regulation
- Responsible for cash management, funding and money markets and capital markets transactions, as well as for the management of market price risks
- Analyse regulatory requirements affecting the Treasury activities and implement required changes in procedures and policies
- Take over responsibility for the CSDR filing process by reviewing the regulator's feedback in close collaboration with the team
We expect that you will already have significant experience in a similar position and within Financial Services.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!