Web Application Developer
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
Harvey Nash have teamed up with one of Ireland's largest investments companies to find a Web Application Developer to work in the technology department.
As a Web Application developer you will play a key role on a global programme working with Product Owners Digital and Technical teams. The successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of working in an Agile environment using Agile tools and techniques, behaviour driven development (BDD).
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience working as a web app dev with:
- Experience in software delivery in agile methodologies
- TDD and pair programming best practise with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong communication skills & a customer centric focus
- Ability to travel when required
- Passion for growing your skills and tackling challenging problems
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Working knowledge of APIs, caching and messaging
- Be comfortable with the Zurb Foundation framework
- Passion for working with the newest technologies, prototyping your ideas for others to see
- Responsible for delivering and providing technical expertise as part of the delivery team from both design and day to day coding.
- Working with the product owners identify new improvements, customer requirements and follow through to delivery.
- Ensure delivery in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Stakeholder management across various Technology and Business teams.
If you are interested you can send on to your details and we can have a chat (see below)