Senior System Engineer - Web Entry Server
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Experis AG
Senior Systems Engineer - Web Entry Sever
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we have an interesting and challenging position within the Internet Facing Applications integration and support area. The role, Senior Systems Engineer for the Web Entry Server, will join a team based in Zurich.
- Accountability for the IFA Infrastructure within the bank and the corresponding Software Components eg Web Application Firewall (WAF), Reverse Proxy and Authentication Systems
- Onboarding of all new clients
- A member of the tactical engineering phase as well as Use case/Problem analysis, solution architecture and realization
- Collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the various engineering departments in the wider area of security
- Interaction with demanding stakeholders eg Online- and Mobile Banking
- Interaction with Business, Application Development, Security, Engineering and Operations
- A minimum of 3 years in Unix/Linux - RedHat and Network technologies and an excellent knowledge in the field of OS Security and Web Security
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following Scripting languages - Python/Perl/bash
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain positive relationships with senior management and other partners
- Available for on-call duty and work out of office hours for deployment of IT Changes
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.