DB2 Database Administrator
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Database Administrator (DB2) - Zurich
We are looking for experienced Database Administrator (DB2) to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 1-3 years contract.
- Experienced with physical database design, skilled for large databases
- Able to understand the impact of application design on performance, extensive background in DB2 database performance monitoring and tuning
- Willed to provide 24x7 production support
- Mastering the Microsoft Office palette (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience in the DB2 Mainframe software and database administration area using DB2 for z/OS
- Expert know how in TSO/ISPF, REXX, z/OS and IBM/BMC Utilities
- Production support skills in a high availability environment with strong customer service focus
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Knowledge and experience in SQL language, database design concepts, DB2 catalog structure and stored procedures
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.