IT Change Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Certes Computing Ltd
IT Change Manager
Clearance: NATO Secret
Location: Mons (Belgium)
Duration: 4 Months
Rates: Negotiable (Euros)
We urgently require an IT Change Manager for an opportunity based in Mons (Belgium). The position requires a live security clearance - either SC, DV OR/AND NATO/COSMIC clearance.
The suitable candidate will have evidence of the following;
* Apply and Execute the change management process and methodology.
* Update the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or take opportunities to improve service quality.
* Support management in analysing and process optimizations related to Change Management.
* When required support with Configuration Management and Release & Deployment Management Activities.
* Be able to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders to get to a common agreement.
* Be able to drive a change request, under pressure, to completion based on urgent operational requirements.
* Experience in the operation of Change Advisory Boards (CAB).
* Minimum ITIL Foundation OR ITIL Intermediate Service Transition.
* Experience in Configuration Management, Configuration Control and Change Management.
* Practical experience in the usage of change and configuration management tools.
* Experience with ITIL change and configuration management best practices.
* Knowledge of Quality Management principles.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV to (see below) or call me directly.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£370 - £400 Daily
€50 - €60 Hourly