Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Lanyon
- Provide top-tier software support for Cvent's product offerings to our customer service team and clients. This role is not customer facing.
- Assist operations and development teams with debugging software issues.
- Query databases to generate and analyze data for reporting and troubleshooting purposes.
- Work with our sales engineering team to ensure the successful operation of our partner and client integrations.
- Work with multiple teams to find, analyze, and resolve client issues.
- Troubleshoot and maintain frontend and backend systems.
- Monitor, document and report system and performance issues.
- Facilitate communication between technology teams and other departments on issue status and resolution.
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
- Weekend on-call support on a rotational basis is required for this position. What You Need for this Position
Do not worry if you do not know all the specific technologies listed below! Our training program lasts 3-4 weeks and will help bring you up-to-speed on both our products and the technologies they use.
- The successful candidate will have 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Holds a bachelor's in computer science, Engineering, or a similar technical diploma.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of relational databases and how to query data using SQL.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Zealous attention to detail. Wondering what other technologies and tools we use? See below. Any experience with these is a plus!
- Monitoring tools: NewRelic, Splunk, Datadog.
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- Programming: Java, C#, .Net, Node.js
- Open source and NoSQL database technologies: Couchbase, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- APIs: SOAP or REST based
- Build & deploy technologies: Docker and Jenkins
- Version control: Git Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, bonuses, and other great perks! If you would like to learn more about Cvent and our products, visit our website at .
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics. Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.