Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by KMM Technologies
Albany, Georgia - United States | Posted - 12/27/19
Overview KMM - an ISO 9001:2015, CMMI Level 2 certified company - provides high-quality IT consulting services and innovative solutions by using the most effective and modern technologies. We have a core group of Subject Matter Experts with certifications and immense experience in successfully delivering mission-critical solutions. We have extensive industry experience in the financial, insurance, Health IT, media, marketing, retail, and government markets. We have a proven track record in understanding client's business challenges, determine a customer-focused solution, and provide the technical implementation and documentation to bring it to fruition.
Position: Oracle DBA
Location: Albany, GA
Secret Clearance required
* Create, update, configure, manage, and administer databases for Oracle 10G, 11G, and 12G environments.
* Read and interpret database error messages, and execute recovery of database instances, data, or other pertinent database components.
* Engage Oracle support by submitting and monitoring the status of an Oracle Service Request via Metalink or similar tool.
* Implement Oracle RAC, automatic storage management, and data guard at desired levels according to industry best practices.
* Support Virtual Web hosting, Virtual Databases, and Virtual Management of DBMS(s).
* Administer remote database instances using a secure shell, KVM over Internet Protocol (IP), and other remote access tools.
Implement DoD, DoN, and Marine Corps mandated upgrades and security patches to DBMS Software, to include quarterly Critical Patch Updates .
* Design, manage, implement, and configure Logical Unit Numbers (LUN), file systems, disks, zones, and other storage media on various storage devices in a Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID).
* Implement shared database file systems in a SAN/NAS/RAC environment.
* Recommend and implement hardware, software, database, and network solutions to resolve and prevent problems.
* At least 5 years of Oracle DBA experience.
* OCP, Security+ CE (or higher) certifications are required or may be obtained within 30 days of beginning employment
LAXMAN Tel: E-Mail:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$97.5k - $117k Annual