Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Developer with strong Java experience. Candidate will produce application code and also testing code for the development methodology that emphasizes entirely automated testing.
* Client-Facing Requirements and Issue Analysis
* Engage business users to define the requirements and design for an array of tools supporting the Capital Markets Securitization business
* Discuss options and help clients understand pros and cons of different approaches
* Develop prototypes to drive understanding of requirements
* Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of completion of deals
* Full-Stack Development and Prototyping
* Develop automated regression tests for all aspects of developed code - APIs and UIs
* Drive innovation - find better ways to do things - refactor code when opportunity arises
* Delve into the complex world of automated document generation
* Drive technology innovation by example
* 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on core Java fundamentals, using advanced design principles such as dependency injection, streams, parallel design.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* Developing Java applications, building, and deploying code through tools including IntelliJ, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
* SQL (Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
* Linux bash Scripting
* Designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework; and familiarity with test integration frameworks such as Fitnesse.
* Experience with OpenXML and MS Office file formats
* General usage of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
* Java 1.8
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$130k - $150k Annual