Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Erickson Living
Ann's Choice, in Warminster is hiring Home Care Aides for all shifts! Our Home Care positions offer the ability to care for our residents in their homes, without leaving our grounds. Do what you love....without the travel! All of our resident live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance.
Our Home Care Aides provide non-medical support to clients within our communities such as
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily living
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks, meal planning and preparation.
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities
What we require:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a care provider serving the senior population (preferred not required)
What we offer:
- No travel....all of our residents are on campus!
- 24 hour security
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of one year's experience as a care provider required.
Able to read and write English in order to understand and carry out directions and instructions and maintain simple records.
Demonstrates a willingness to learn and a basic understanding of the duties of a home support provider and the needs of the client.
Able to accept and use supervision.
In-Home Services Worker
Jan 9, 2020, 11:54:20 AM
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.