Direct Support Professional
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Koinonia
Looking for a career where you will have fun?
What about going to Playhouse Square, the movies, and sporting events all while being paid?
While receiving Full time benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off) and the opportunity for career growth?
Koinonia Homes is the place for you! Koinonia Homes is one of the largest organizations providing care and opportunities for adults with intellectual disabilities in the Greater Cleveland and surrounding areas.
We are looking for heart-warming and caring people who are enthusiastic about the difference that they can make in an Individual's life!
Direct Support Professionals actively participate and create a flourishing lifestyle for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities. This could include community outing, shopping trips, and dining, but also may include attending doctor visits, teaching everyday lifestyle skills, such as cooking, cleaning, and self-care.
Positions available in Euclid, Independence, Berea, North Olmstead, and Parma!
- Paid Training - to complete Koinonia Homes, Inc. Medication Passing Curriculum
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Valid Ohio Driver's License
- Car Insurance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass background check
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurnace
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Paid Short term and Long term disability insurance after completion of 1 year of employment
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.