QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by PMP Fermentation Products Inc
Quality Control Technician
PMP Fermentation Products, Inc. a manufacturer of high quality technical and food grade chemicals in Peoria, IL, has an opening for a Quality Control Technician. This is a first shift position, with weekend and/or occasional off-shift work.
Starting pay for this position is $22.08 per hour.
This position performs analytical testing of our production process, from raw materials through final product, to assure that exact specification levels and quality standards are met. There are also other non-analytical tasks associated with duties in Quality Control.
Job duties include: analysis of product samples at various stages of production, perform daily lab functions, utilize wet chemistry, instrumental analysis (AA, HPLC and Spectroscopy) enzyme analysis, microbiology, calibrations on assigned items, validate methods, record data and documentation, prepare sample orders, maintain work area.
- Minimum requirement of an Associates' Degree in Chemistry or Biology (education equivalency through previous work experience will be considered)
- Thorough knowledge of chemistry and microbiology
- Previous experience with laboratory instruments, procedures, and calibrations
- Strong math, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills - including Excel, Word, and other software programs
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Section 125 Dependent & Medical Flex Program
- Matching 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive Pay Rate with Overtime, Shift, and Weekend Premiums.
Please submit your resume now to and join Our Team!
This job is available to residents of USA only.
- Location: Peoria, IL , 61603
- Type: Construction, Mining & Trades
- Company: PMP Fermentation Products, Inc
- View More Jobs!
- Post your resume
- Create an Alert
- Found a mis-fit listing? Report it
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.