Continious Improvement Manager TPM)
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Mondelēz International
countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic
brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and
Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+
colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great
people and great brands. That s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the
world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
It s time for you to Make It with Mondel z International.
As part of Manufacturing, you ll use your skills, our systems and a wide
array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our
consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you ll also
ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-
quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Responsible for leading the implementation of the IL6S strategy across the
supply chain through the aligned deployment of all 11 pillars to drive top tier
performance and deliver the CBN (Compelling Business Need). This role will
create a continuous improvement culture that challenges the status quo and the
behaviors of all Supply Chain employees in order to deliver world class results
on Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability and Morale.
* Develop the tactical roadmap to deploy IL6S across the manufacturing
lines and functional areas of the integrated supply chain in alignment
with Pillars master plans
* Drive behavioral change across the Supply Chain to build CI (Continuous
Improvement) /L6S (Lean Six Sigma) culture including support functions,
through coaching and influencing employees.
* Coach and support Pillar owners and Pillar committees ensuring clear
understanding of IL6S tools, methodologies and processes to effectively
develop and execute plans to eliminate losses and deliver the CBN
* Set the performance management system and governance process that aligns
multi-level efforts supporting the initiative and removing roadblocks
(DMS (Daily Management Systems) , improvement councils, plant council,
line council, etc.)
* Coach and develop Black Belts & IL6S coordinators as agents of change to
lead and drive the implementation of IL6S and line and department level
to ensure timely project execution and implementation of pragmatic,
sustainable and accepted solutions. Support identification, scoping and
chartering of new projects.
* Ensure the sharing of best practices & lessons learned (internal /
* Create and ensure reliability of performance measurement systems of
SQCDSM (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Sustainability, Morale)
* Collaborate within the Operations Excellence Network in order to execute
global benchmarking and accelerate reapplication. Support the Region and
the CI / L6S Network on benchmarking best practice database. Work and
network with external companies and suppliers.
Other Comments / Relevant Information
* The IL6S strategy is the most important transformational initiative in
the organization to drive world class performance on SQCDSM through the
deployment of a high performance organization.
* The expectation is to grow the business delivering US$150M USD
productivity over the next three years, under a culture of 100% of
employee s engagement while meeting 100% compliance of operational
* Bachelor Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical,
Industrial) or related field. Masters of Science degree is a pl
* Desirable Additional Knowledge: certifications in L6S, BB (Black Belt) or
MBB (Master Black Belt), proven CI/Lean Manufacture experience desired.
* Minimum of eight years experience in Operational Excellence, deployi
lean, six sigma and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) strategies
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application
process may contact for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process,
including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.