Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Certes Computing Ltd
Clearance: NATO Secret
Duration: 4 Months
Rates: Negotiable (Euros)
We urgently require a Test Engineer for an opportunity based in Hague. The position requires a live security clearance - either SC, DV OR/AND NATO/COSMIC clearance.
The suitable candidate will have evidence of the following experience/skills;
* Ensure that test plans and procedures, and test results are produced and analysed to support verification and validation.
* Monitor the T&E related test activities.
* Evaluate test plans and schedules proposed by the contractor(s) and providing recommendations and/or comments.
* Participate in contract milestone reviews, technical interchange meetings, contract deliverable reviews and other project meetings.
* Recent experience in the management (planning and execution) of larger verification and validation activities for large-scale distributed software-intensive CIS to include functional, performance and interoperability.
* Good knowledge of, and practical experience in, modern test engineering and test management methods and paradigms.
* Knowledge of Tactical Data Links.
* Formal qualification in validation and verification engineering or testing is desirable.
* Experience in the operational or technical use of Air C2 systems (desirable).
- If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV to (see below) or call me directly.