Application Support SQL T-SQL DevOps Engineer ZURICH 150k CHF
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by McCabe & Barton
SQL T-SQL DevOps Engineer ZURICH 150k CHF
*We are ideally looking for candidates already in Switzerland!)
Areas of Responsibility
* Provide Core Banking Application Support within a globally operating Service Centre, covering multiple applications as part of the Wealth Management platform
* Within a team you ensure the smooth operations of the different Core Banking applications
* Perform business support using T-SQL on an MS SQL data warehouse and you are responsible for the SQL Server administration
* Leverage your DevOps experience for system configuration and implementation as well as software deployment in an agile development environment
* Able to trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis, interacting with the different client support teams
* Define and implement the necessary DevOps monitoring features
* Development and Maintenance of our printout software Quadient Inspire for client reporting
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
* Knowledge of T-SQL and MS-SQL Server Administration
You feel confident with DevOps tool chain
* Understanding Unix and Window Server environment
* Experience in Private Banking environment is an asset
* Team player, work independently and take responsibility. Problem analysing and solving skills
* Fluent in English, German as an advantage
*JavaScriping would be GREAT.*
You will be joining a team of 5.
DEVOPS; Support the business. Work with the business. Inform the business. Help and understand them and work hand in hand with them.
You are supporting the banking systems (Core is t24)
Supporting all Datawarehouse systems.
YOU Will have a banking background to support the business, work with the business etc.
These are vendor systems (Cash and trade reconciliation)
You will Interface and implement and work on upgrades and banking support and business user support.
You will understand the banking world and the business so that you can support them fully.