BeyondTrust PowerBroker PasswordSafe Integration and Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client a leading Telecoms company is looking for an experienced BeyondTrust PowerBroker PasswordSafe Integration & Support Engineer.
As an Integration engineer and support architect main responsibilities for the consultant are:
- Participate in PowerBroker PasswordSafe deployment projects with telco nodes (all providers: Ericsson, Nokia, Interop, Newnet)
- Perform troubleshooting in real customer network.
- Provide feedback and collaborations with the Solution Architect.
- Have daily dialog and discussions with our customer and internal stakeholder's CPM, SA etc
Core Competence required.
- Preferably a Master of Science/Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in BeyondTrust PowerBroker PasswordSafe deployment projects.
- End to end knowledge of BeyondTrust solution with troubleshooting capabilities.
- Creative thinking and problem solver
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Good communication skills
- Initiative and accountability.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
- English Fluent spoken and written, any French skills are of benefit although not essential.