Supplier Relationship Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Mansion House Consulting
SRM - Supplier Management - Vendor Management - Technology Services - Banking
Are you a passionate and confident Supplier Relationship Manager ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancy? This role is to join MHC as a permanent employee, working with one of our Financial Services clients in London.
We are looking for an experienced SRM with the following experience.
- Technology Based Supplier relationship.
- Large enterprise environment, Ideally Investment Banking experience
- Accountable for the relationship, delivery of vendor management
- Monitors the Performance Levels and provides guidance to preferred vendors
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes, and tools and ensure compliance
- Enforce demand management guidelines in support of approved investment levels
- Point of escalation and provide conflict resolutions
- Advise on service quality and continuous improvement
- Vendor Metric compliance and overall customer satisfaction
- Responsible for financial management and reporting, implementing organisational change, and optimising processes at a governance cross-service line level
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Ensuring pipeline of demand is understood, and function staffed with preferred vendors, and capacity to deliver on time
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£51k - £51k Annual