Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
- Experience in the following software design patterns: Service Oriented Architecture, Microservice Oriented Architecture, Java Design patterns, Event-driven Architecture, Distributed Architecture.
- Experience in development, implementation and integration of complex software solutions in a dynamic, established IT environment.
- Understanding and experience of DevOps processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of public and private Cloud based architecture and solutions.
- Knowledge of software design tools such as UML necessary for clear representation of solution designs targeted at both technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge of RDBMS databases, database design and database administration.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently.
- Ability to learn multiple technologies and systems.
- Ability to consult with the business to identify new capabilities or enhanced capabilities necessary to enable the business to meet defined goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.