Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Consultant eLearning vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of work experience in instructional or graphic design
- Good command of Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline or other authoring tools
- Talented in the usage of Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Skillset including the ability to write effective copy, instructional text as well as audio and video scripts
- Know-how of adult learning theories and instructional design models plus expertise in working with video software such as Premiere
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Preparing and creating challenging activities and exciting course content
- Cooperating with subject matter specialist to identify training needs of certain audience groups
- Visualising and producing instructional graphics, user interfaces and the end product
- Providing and creating supporting material and media such as audio, simulations, videos, role plays or games
- Analysing and testing of E-learning courses paired with documenting the project process and course folders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.