Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
We have an exciting opportunity with our client, for a "Mainframe Consultant". It's an immediate hire and planning to close it ASAP.
Job Role: Mainframe Consultant
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
- Monitoring and operations of the Mainframe operating systems (IBM z/OS) in a global environment.
- Monitoring and controlling of the online- (MQ, CICS), batch processing (IWS) and file transmissions based on the existing SLA's.
- Implementation of changes in the technical and application areas.
- Incident solving, initiate work arounds or escalation to the support organization.
- Documentation and information about Mainframe related events.
- Basic education/apprenticeship.
- Basic IT Knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- z/OS skills desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in hectic situations.
- Willingness to work in a 7x24 shift model.
This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in Word format. All selected profiles will be contacted within 1 day of application receipt.