IT Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Columbus, IN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is expanding and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find an experience IT Service Delivery Manager. The right candidate will have outstanding communication and management skills! Interested in learning more?
- Implementing and supporting end user environment including hardware and software applications.
- Manage all IT Service Desk SLA's and onsite support
- Development and maintain policies/procedures
- Plan and manage upgrades and provide technical assistant
- Research and make recommendation on end user hardware
- Office365, WDS and Windows administration and implementation
- Maintain IT Inventory and asset management
- Maintain security of end users and monitor performance
- Purchase equipment and software applications
- Stay up to date on all systems and applications
- Responsible for Tier 2/3 and technical support including Back Office, ITM and Retail wireless support
- Work with AVP of NI and IS to escalate issues
- End use VOIP Support and management
- Responsible for email system support
- Responsible for disaster recovery, group policy and windows Active Directory
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years in IT Management
- Microsoft office experience
- Microsoft Windows end user and server operations systems
- Asset life cycle, IT service desk and Software life cycle management experience
- 10% Travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13252 - IT Service Delivery Manager
Rich Bradley: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.