Posted on Jan 22, 2020 by Health at Home
We are a supportive team of healthcare professionals who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We believe in 'People First Always' which exemplifies our dedication to providing extraordinary services for our providers and clients. We incorporate our Core Values into every service we provide by demonstrating our Passion to Serve, facilitating Honest Communication, Supporting our team and Doing the Right Thing. We hire committed professionals who truly love serving others. Our healthcare professionals make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect the same level of passion from every team member. Providing for the people we serve is a privilege. If you are looking for a career which will satisfy your desire to help others while providing care to the highest standards, we want to hear from you!
As a Caregiver, you will perform a variety of personal care service in our client's homes as outlined in the care plan/service plan. Caregiver responsibilities include:
- . Baths
- . Backrubs
- . Oral hygiene
- Changing bed linens
- Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene
- Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- . Meal preparation and laundry
- Transportation/escort services related to medical activities as required
- Keeping the patient's living area clean and orderly as appropriate
- Reporting any changes in patient's behavior to the appropriate supervisor
Are you highly organized with a caring attitude, tact, and patience? Then, this is the role for you. Start making a difference; !
1. Meets the training requirements in accordance with State and Federal laws. A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and/or Certified Home Health Aide may be hired as a Caregiver but will be governed by the same essential job functions as the Caregiver.
2. One (1) year of hands-on work experience is preferred. Can include experience in a home care, hospital or assisted living setting.
3. At least 18 years of age.
4. Ability to read and follow written instructions.
5. Self-directed with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
6. Understanding of the needs of the populations served.
7. Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.