IT Network and Systems Administrator
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Aramark
At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark Northern Europe is looking for a permanent and full time IT Network and Systems Administrator to be based in our Leeds Office. The successful candidate will assist in the design, implementation & troubleshooting of the network architecture & core infrastructure including LAN/WAN/wireless/VoIP solutions.
- Assist with Network and Infrastructure planning, design, security and optimization
- Be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of all network and infrastructure including Routers, Firewalls, Switches, WAP's, Servers, SAN, IP Telephony and backup solutions.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Network, systems, server OS hardware and backups
- Manage projects, plan, new site designs and implementation
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve critical issues in a disaster recovery situation
- Research and Develop in the areas of Networking, Systems and Infrastructure
- Have 2+ years' working experience in a network & system administration support role
- Have proven experience in design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of networks, infrastructure & services
- Have working knowledge of VMware including management and configuration of production virtual-machine environments, storage and Server OS.
- Provide enterprise backup solutions
- Demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving technical issues as well as learning new skills
- Be CCNA certified
- Work collaboratively with others
- Possess excellent communication skills both orally and via written form, emails, formal reports, etc.
- Own Car with full driving license.
WHO WE ARE
Aramark operates services on behalf of clients across the EMEA region and works in partnership with some of the world's best-known brands. Our services include food services, property and facility management, and retail. We are part of a global organisation with more than 270,000 employees and an annual turnover more than $14bn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer
WE DREAM. WE DO.