Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Annapurna HR
*COMMERCIAL MANAGER, RETAIL ANALYTICS SCALEUP, STOCKHOLM*
As we are accelerating our international growth we are looking for a driven Commercial Manager. You will be responsible for closing and up-selling deals to retailers across Europe. You thrive on succeeding as a team member and have a consultative way of selling. Our customers are mid to large sized retailers. You will work closely with the commercial team and report to the CRO.
Perhaps you have worked within retail or near retail in a previous life? Or you might have sold products or services to retail? In any case, you like the idea of serving an under-served industry with analytics that really makes a difference. With your consultative approach and your know-how, you can truly help customers to become more successful.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Find new business and maintain business dialogues with potential customers from early stage to closing
- Creating business cases, presenting and negotiating
- Upsell accounts with the help from on-boarding and customer success teams
- Market based salary
- Additional insurance for healthcare
- Workplace wellness grant (gym or other activities)
- Beneficial retirement savings plan
- Centrally located office in the heart of Stockholm
- Fluent in English, additional European languages is a plus
- Higher education
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience from B2B sales
This is a rare opportunity to advance your career within Sales and Account Management in a major way. Do not miss out on this and reach out by sending your CV and/or give us a call! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sean Ennisl(see below)