Service Now Developer
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is currently looking for a Service Now Profile for a project in Madrid to join a ITSM Business Apps for the analysis, development and implementation of new service in HR Module of Service Now for an important banking client.
Main Tasks and Skills:
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participating in PI - Planning and creating Iteration plans and Team PI Objectives
- Developing and committing to Team PI Objectives and Iteration goals
- Lead technical discussions with potential partners to brainstorm solutions and determine technical feasibility.
- Develop credibility and strong partnership with partner technical teams and work together to architect joint solutions for common customers.
- Serve as a design and implementation consultant/expert to partners.
- Conduct hands-on design and code-jam sessions with partners.
- Develop technical specifications for platform user stories and partner integrations.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web and/or mobile apps that solve a real customer need.
Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Advanced ServiceNow System Administration: List/Form/Navigation; Pane Updates; Catalog Items; Workflow; Configuration Reviews; instance Patch Management; Creating Tables and Fields
- Relevant experience in: project management, assisting to negotiations Background in: developer management, partnerships, venture builder, consulting, fin-tech, banking, multinational, exposure to different countries/cultures
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to dig into data to identify key trends, results and critical outcomes for API
- Knack for gleaning customer insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent communication skills. You are confident, analytical & resourceful. Must be comfortable presenting to customers and internal audiences
- Understanding of product development methodologies such as Agile
- Fluent English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Team oriented
Duration: Until the end of the year
Start Date: ASAP