Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Searchability
SC/MPS CTC Cleared Business Analyst - Central London
NEW TEMPORARY PROJECT AVAILABLE IN CENTRAL LONDON
- Contract position open for immediately available candidates
- London based organisation in an accessible location
- Active SC Clearance or MPS CTC Clearance is a definitive requirement
- Business Analyst - Gap Analysis, Analytical Support, Operation Scheduling, Business Change, Stakeholder Management
- Rates Dependent on Clearance Level and Experience, to apply please call or email (see below)
- Initial 3 to 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- To apply please call Tom Dodd on or email
- Please note this role falls inside IR35 for its duration
Sourced by - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the London
WHO WE ARE?
We are industry leaders who provide bespoke application development, support and maintenance solutions for a wide variety of end clients. Our drive and capability to deliver complex solutions has given us a global presence and a glowing reputation. We have secured a project with a household name client in central London, this project falls within IR35.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The successful candidate will be working directly with the lead Business Analyst to assist in implementing a modern, mobile and integrated end-to-end digital solution. The first stage of this transformation is due to deliver in 2021 and as such we need a Business analyst to help drive us toward that goal. You will provide detailed business analysis pulling in data from a wide variety of sources whilst working alongside operational colleagues, project teams and other third party suppliers. It is key that you are comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels at every stage of this project. As always, excellent attention to detail is key here. Exposure to the full SDLC is also of particular use here.
- Experience working within a highly structured development environment.
- Experience working with 3rd parties to deliver complex projects or solutions.
- An extensive track record in Business Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- MPS Clearance CTC level or higher is a definitive requirement
IT'S NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the policing sector
- Formal BA qualifications such as BCS BA Professional Diploma (ISEB BA Diploma)
TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me to discuss on . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter or connect with me on LinkedIn or just search Thomas Dodd in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Name: David Henderson
Reference: TJ/4370/#11217 DH BA_
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£300 - £420 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£500 - £500 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual