Embedded Software Developer
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by WA Consultants
We are currently looking for an experienced Embedded Software Developer for a contract assignment with our client based in South Sweden. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension to follow and rates are negotiable (depending on experience).
- Software development processes in general
- Familiarity with state of the art problem-solving techniques and able to realize SW solutions
- Software test and testability
- Embedded programming
- Real Time programming and operating systems
- Data communication protocols
- Cortex-M based MCUs
- I/O processing
- Programming for sensors and actuators
- DC motor control
- Scripting languages, Python preferred
- IDE: Linux, Eclipse, GNU
- Version control: GIT
- Issue handling systems, like JIRA
- Compilers and debuggers
- Experience with low-level programming, like device drivers
- Basic knowledge of electronics
If you would like to find out more information or discuss the role in more detail then please do apply for the role via this advert and we will be in touch.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.