Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
A Pega Developer is urgently required for a long-term, lucrative freelance assignment with a market leading client based in Brussels.
The Pega Developer will ideally have skills and experience including:
* Strong background with Pega PRPC rules likes Flows, Flow Actions, Harness, Sections, Activities, etc.
* Pega CSA certified in version 7.1 or more (ideally CSSA)
* Able to understand the application requirement and design and map to Pega.
* Hands on experience in development, coding, testing, and debugging in Pega (Agile methodology).
* Hands-on experience on implementation using Pega 7.x Features like Case Design, Class structure, Pega Reporting & integrations capabilities
* Ability to use application preflight tool, PAL, DB Tracer, Clipboard & SMA.
* Strong communication/presentation skills
* Good knowledge in RDBMS using SQL/PLSQL.
* Experience on JIRA, ALM, Jenkins tools is advantage
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.