Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months Contract
- 6+ years of experience in Python programming language
- Experience in Salesforce (optional)
- Ability to work across multiple programming languages and adapt to the choices depending on project needs and problem domains
- Experience with REST, GRPC, or other API technologies
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, loose-coupling, software design patterns and the use of software interfaces as layers of abstraction
- Deep understanding of crash-only and recovery-oriented software design
- Experience ensuring code quality by rigorous code analysis, code review, and test automation
- Experience using and developing tools for automation, comprehensive metrics, and data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using and configuring continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
- Building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware is exciting to you, and you know that the code is the infrastructure. You haven't just used but have built and operated the distributed platforms that define cloud-scale infrastructure.