ICT Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
ICT Business Analyst (Dutch Speaker) - Brussels, Belgium
ICT Business Analyst - We are looking for an experienced ICT Business Analyst to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 11 month contract in Brussels.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general business operations with application in the field of ICT.
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates)
- Thorough Knowledge of Business Engineering; being able to propose business solutions that are a good combination of Business and Technology knowledge
- Being able to advise clients and assist them with strategy, organization and IT issues
- Being able to give a vision of (technological) developments within their field to Clients, being able to handle them well with a set business target
- Being able to think and work from the business on a strategic level
- Being able to determine the technological solutions for the business challenges with which the customer is confronted through thorough analysis and financial substantiation.
- Strong communication and analysis oriented.
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with BPMN, UML,
- Knowledge and experience with analysis tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio, ... (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience with writing user stories in a scrum/agile context
- Knowledge and experience with writing out use cases or user stories and screen descriptions (wireframes)
- Knowledge and experience of data and process modelling techniques and tools and you can prepare a domain model.
- At least a basic knowledge of Enterprise architecture principles
- Experience with the realization of web applications
- Experience with the preparation of a product backlog
- Experience with drawing up a project plan
- You have knowledge of SQL and reporting
- Experience and affinity with CRM applications is a plus.
- Experience with GIS is a plus: Given the importance of geographical data for the ANB, GIS data is used frequently in ANB applications
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!