Cloud Engineer - Cloud, German, Azure, CHF
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Modis
Cloud Engineer - Cloud, German, Azure, CHF: depending on experience + great benefits, Switzerland.
Are you a cloud engineer not feeling challenged enough? Then this might be the role for you, read on. These top Swiss clients are clear leaders in using cloud technologies to help support their clients with specific security needs.
We now have an exciting opening for a cloud engineer who wants to excel in their career.
The ideal candidate:
- You must be a native German speaker or at least have full proficiency with business German.
- Comfortable with cloud technologies which could include Paas, Apaas or IaaS.
- A degree in computing or something related to this please, other qualifications might include AWS, CompTIA Cloud, Cisco CCNA Cloud, Microsoft's Certified Azure Solutions Architect these are desirable but not essential.
- Some hands on experience working with cloud computing with experience in Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, VMware, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon Web Services.
- If you have knowledge with any other relevant technologies please feel free to share this with us.
As a cloud engineer you will be involved with a number of exciting areas including operations of the cloud platforms, performance & upgrades, solving technical issues and the deployment of the cloud applications.
Excellent offices, team events, professional development and lots of other treats await you!
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Keywords - Cloud, Cyber, Security, German, Azure, AWS, Cisco, VMWare, Switzerland
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.