Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
Job description for the role of Voice/Video Engineer:
- Working on Video Related Issues & Support Germany Environment
- Initial assessment based on the Standard Operating Procedure
- Liaison with carriers, vendors and project SME's as required for resolution
- Escalate within a vendor's management escalation chain
- Communicate and update Apple internal customers who are impacted by service outages
- Weekly Status Reporting to EMEIA manager
- Support Video communication systems using Cisco VC Product Suite
- Support, implement & integrate Video conference and broadcast integrated solutions
- Responsibilities include the implementation and support of both Voice and Video systems.
- CUCM knowledge including 11.X CUCM/CUC 7.x to CUCM 9.x, 10.x, 11.x., deployment of Cisco UCS suite of applications including Jabber, Expressway.
- Implementation of SIP trunks and routing protocols
- Good knowledge of SIP, H.323,SDP,RTP, protocols.
- Should having knowledge of audio and Video codec.
- Should having knowledge of DNS,NTP,Transport protocol (TCP/UDP)
- Good knowledge and understanding on Video Products including Cisco Endpoints ( IX5000, DX70/80, MX200/700, CMS, TX, SX), Infrastructure including Cisco Call Manager, VCS, Conductor, Cisco Meeting Server, Telepresence management Suite, TMSXE,
Employer details: The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Voice/Video Engineer opportunity is urgent and immediate please apply before it gets closed!