Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients is urgently looking for a Dutch speaking Functional Analyst for 6-12 month contract in Brussels, Belgium
The Functional Analyst will:
- Gather, review and detail the business requirements.
- Translate these business requirements into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional requirements.
- Design a solution based on these functional requirements.
- Translate the analysis into User Stories understandable by developers.
- Work closely together with the software architects and you will validate technical designs.
- Participate in estimating the product backlog items.
- Assist the developers in producing high quality products, based on defined specification.
- You are also responsible of testing the implemented features to ensure high quality.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (or equivalent through relevant experience).
- You have relevant experience in functional analysis, technical design and application testing.
- As an alternative, you have a strong experience in development and technical design and you want to move towards a functional designer role.
- You have experience with integration projects and with service-oriented, API-heavy environments.
- You are a good listener and at the same time challenging the input from the different stakeholders in a constructive way.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, software engineers and testers.
- You are able to communicate clearly by adopting different formats: Word documents, flowcharts, wireframes, PowerPoint presentations,..
- You are pro-active and results driven
- You are well structured in your work
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Flexible environment
Apply now for immediate interview!