Dutch-Speaking Cyber Security Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by IQTech
Cyber Security Manager in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Languages: Dutch & English
Are you looking for an enriching experience that will last you a lifetime? One of our key consultancy clients is looking for an experienced Dutch-speaking Cyber Security Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. You would be working on a range of projects covering the breadth of the Cyber topic, including: Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Programme Management, Cyber Transformation, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy and Operational Resilience. Yo would be joining a fast-growing EMEIA Cyber team of over 1,000 Cyber professionals, aligned to the UK FS Cyber team dedicated to providing Cyber advisory services.
The Cyber Security team supports leading organisations in strengthening their resilience to cyber-threats. You can contribute to this by:
- Maintaining customer relationships and translating challenges from clients into concrete assignments.
- Understanding the effectiveness of technical security measures in complex IT environments and providing advice to further improve these measures.
- Coordinating and executing complex red teaming assignments (based on the TIBER framework), penetration tests on (cloud) applications, platforms and infrastructures, social engineering assessments, architecture reviews, configuration reviews and source code reviews.
For this position we are looking for professionals with a technical background, who also have the following demonstrable knowledge and experiences:
- You are able to maintain relationships and give advice as a trusted advisor.
- You are able to coordinate technical cyber security investigations and you have experience in selling advisory services.
- You are able to apply the most recent national and international industry standards regarding cyber security, and to understand the security measures of complex IT architectures and ( cloud/web/mobile ) applications.
- You have thorough knowledge of different technologies ( such as networks, protocols used, secure architectures and the design of Microsoft and Linux platforms ), which enables you to identify configuration errors. In addition, this knowledge is supported by various certificates obtained such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN and/or CISSP.
- You are able to communicate your advice in writing and verbally to different target groups, such as system administrators, developers, team leaders and higher management, in both Dutch and in English.
This client is able to offer attractive employment conditions package in which you are rewarded for individual and team performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Career development
- Work-life balance
- Possibility to develop internal capabilities
- Quarterly beer cafe meetings to catch up while enjoying refreshments
- Annual ski trip with other consultancy teams!
If you would like to become part of one of the highest performing teams in Amsterdam, send your CV to (see below) and give me a call.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.