Snr Enterprise Architect - Athens or Dublin - Permanent - Airline or O
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Leysen Associates
We are recruiting an individual to contribute significantly to the growth of a recent entrant to the online ticketing part of the airlines and travel agency sector.
The Enterprise Architect will be based in one of our Innovation Centre's in Chania, Greece or Dublin, Ireland.
He/She will report directly to the CTO and will have responsibilities that include:
- Providing technical guidance and support to the Software Engineering team and to the company's customers
- Developing overall Enterprising Architecture guidelines and best practices
- Develop and Maintain documentation across all projects in the enterprise.
- Evaluate internal functions, and IT Infrastructure and suggest improvements.
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.
- Working with CTO creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Detect security vulnerability and risks, align security and risk management with business strategy, and develop best practices to implement a Security-by-Design
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Relevant degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology.
- 10+ years as an Enterprise/Solutions Architect with extensive experience in large-scale, high availability solutions
- Experience in the knowledge how to document and develop Enterprise architecture documentation.
- 5+ years' experience with the technology roadmap that includes Java/Spring, Micro-Services (Azure Functions, Lambda Functions), Angular/JS (2), GIT, VSTS or Similar, NoSQL Database Technology (Cassandra, Couchbase, or similar)
- Experience with transformation from monolithic architecture to a component and micro-services architecture.
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and cloud vendors, ideally Azure. Cloud based auto-scaling, high availability, Kubernetes etc.
- Strong system analysis skills, experienced across the complete project life cycle base around Agile, TDD, and BDD
- Establish technology standards and policies, conducting research into a variety of technologies as required.
- Prepare and present researched technologies, proposed standards, and policies.