Senior Manager of Enterprise Strategy
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Manager, Strategic Programs
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Strategic Programs with a proven track record of partnering with executive leadership and stakeholders to create and design the strategy roadmap to execute enterprise initiatives. You will manage strategic and transformational programs and projects facilitated by the ePMO and lead sustainable projects and solutions to deliver on IT transformation initiatives.
Your expertise will be leveraged in order to drive reporting and performance management including dashboards, scorecards, and metrics to improve project delivery, execution and leadership visibility, financial reconciliation, portfolio management, governance, and engagement. You will also develop and implement a comprehensive PM development plan that includes a standard curriculum, progression path, and feedback mechanism.
This is a direct hire opportunity in the Norcross area with a Fortune- 300 organization. Come join a team where your expertise and opinions are welcomed, but also relied-upon to create and drive change. Enjoy work-from- home opportunities and the ability to partner across all groups of this growing enterprise in a high-visibility role!
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong experience in program/project leadership
- Hands-on experience developing the strategic roadmap for enterprise initiatives
- Exceptional communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus across all business lines
- Strong knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, and SAFE methodologies
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or product industry
- Degree in Engineering