Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Affinity
This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties as described below:
General Job Duties
- To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
- To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhances the working environment. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees employed.
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected employees
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- To support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards.
- Complete LPAs on time; weekly
- Complete Safe Audit on time; weekly
- Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones; business use only.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Positive change agent
Specific Job Duties:
- Oversees all aspects of financial transactions
- Financial process improvements
- Create a weekly Financial Update and daily KPIs
- Cash Forecasting
- Maintain Sarbanes - Oxley and internal controls
- Review Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Forecast update
- Drive and participate in the budgeting process
- Ensure accuracy of BOMs and costing system
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of month end closing and reporting
- Bachelor degree with 5-7 experience in a related field
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- (5) five or more years experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment, prefer union experience.
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Must be a team player having excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as analytical skills
- Must be able to function in a fast pace and high demanding environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
- QAD and HFM experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.