Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and qualified application developer. This is a Sr opening consisting of full stack .NET Development and strong understanding of MVC framework.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic project team developing and supporting a new system which utilizes state of the art technology. A positive attitude with a focus on results, excellent communication skills, proven analytical skills, the ability to work successfully with business partners, and effective participation in a team environment are key to this position.
In this role, you will develop thorough requirements based on business needs, develop high quality code based on detailed designs that meet requirements and ultimately create comprehensive documentation, thorough testing, and follow defined change control processes. In addition and from time to time, this team will provide support on the team's mission critical application.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 12 month+ contract which will auto-renew with zero term limits and is located in Midtown Atlanta with very close access to Marta.
- 6+ years of experience in C# .NET Object Oriented Design
- 3+ years MVC Application Development (preferably in an enterprise environment)
- Strong Agile experience (ideally working in an environment where they transitioned from Waterfall to Agile)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in application design and development using SQL and a
relational database such as IBM DB2, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Experience working with WCF, WebAPI, SOAP and RESTFUL models
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with application build tools
- AngularJS or Angular version 2+
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and strategies
- Development experience on IBM AIX operating system
- Experience using MQ Series messaging
- Experience in enterprise applications monitoring
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.