Legal Counsel Asset Management
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Legal Counsel Asset Management vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Swiss or German Degree in Law and admittance to the bar, as well as additional relevant education like LL.M. would be an asset
- Minimum of 2-5 years of practical experience in International Banking or in an International Law company, preferably with experience of Asset Management and Investment Funds related topics
- Experience of advising or working in/with major financial services organizations as well as interest in complex, international and Regulatory topics
- Ability to work proactively and independently to fulfil deadlines as well as taking responsibility for the delivery process
- Ability to manage several internal and external interfaces and to efficiently liaise with outside counsel
- Being a team player with strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing Asset Management related legal advice often within tight deadlines to the Asset Management business in Switzerland and Europe, advising with regard to all kind of portfolio management activities, services and products, distribution of investment instruments, etc.
- Developing and reviewing of a broad range of contracts, investment documentation as well as internal policies
- Conducting contract negotiation with clients and creating tailor made agreements
- Legal assessment of cases and recommendations to the management and business
- Advising on regional projects with respect to the development of new offerings, services or projects of strategic relevance
- Providing and coordinating legal advice and support, including external counsel where required, for structuring and launch of new offerings and other initiatives as well as on regional projects
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15247
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.