QA Automation Analyst - greenfield - City of London
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
QA Automation Engineer
A very successful City of London based financial services company is looking for a QA Automation Engineer who can take ownership of testing as part of a programme of new systems development.
The QA Automation Engineer will be comfortable in a greenfield environment and creating automation frameworks from scratch. The QA Automation Engineer will not be afraid to get stuck in, find errors and take ownership of the testing cycle.
- Creating Automation frameworks in C# Language
- Experienced in automation processes using selenium - from customer facing to the development team.
- Understanding raw data and finding innovative ways to improve/lessen errors.
- You are confident Automation Tester (automatic & manual)
- You can demonstrate capability of not just writing tests but structuring the automation tests pack to be scalable and maintainable.
- Cypress skills are advantageous
- Ability to create, maintain an execute automation frameworks written in .NET C#
- Strong experience in writing Selenium scripts
- Has broad experience and knowledge of industry best practise, methods and toold
This is an excellent, greenfield role in a well established company who fosters a team focused and collegiate working environment and excellent opportunities for growth.
In addition to the base salary the following benefits are offered:
- Annual bonus
- Private Medical
- Subsidised gym membership
- Life insurance
- Plus more...