Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€430 per day
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a global leading Consultancy and are looking for a fluent English-speaking Application Architect to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Architecture and design of information systems: analysis of the current architecture and elaboration of the new software architecture principles;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks along with development of software code;
- Development of code for integrations between systems (services);
- Analysis of the integration of different existing information systems and the elaboration of new patterns of information and data exchange;
- Applying common software architecture patterns and standards;
- Data analysis and Datamodelling for the new systems;
- Coordination on the implementation of the technical architecture with the involved parties
- Drafting software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Knowledge and professional experience with Angular2+ based architectures patterns;
- Very good knowledge and professional experience of Oracle 11g or later, WebLogic 11 or later, Apache Tomcat, SOAP/REST Web Services, Java EE stack and JMS;
- Knowledge of ICT security principles (symmetric/asymmetric encryption), authentication & authorisation, digital signatures;
- Very good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and application design, modelling tools and Micro-services development techniques;
- Very good knowledge of applications design with relevant architecture patterns and principles;
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and kknowledge of Git, Confluence and SVN, along with development setup in a cloud;
- Good knowledge of interoperability technologies (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus, messaging protocols AMQP, JMS);
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings: Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€60 - €60 Hourly