Service Desk, IT Asset, IT Procurement, Data Entry officer - Leatherhe
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by V-Source UK Ltd
Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, IT Asset Administrator, Data Entry, IT Analyst, IT Procurement, Asset Tag, Service Now
An excellent opportunity has arisen with my client based in Leatherhead, Surrey. We are looking for an individual who has previous experience working on a busy service desk, ideally having some exposure to IT Procurement and Assets.
Working within the team, you will dealing with procurement and asset requests via the service desk. You will need to ensure procedures are followed at every stage of the process by taking ownership of the call and updated ServiceNow at every stage. This role will require someone who is thorough and has a strong understanding of IT (Software/Hardware).
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Strong customer service/management experience
- Good understanding of Procurement & Asset management in an IT environment
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- MS Office (Excel)
- Strong communicator who has an eye for detail
- Experience working with Service Desk software (Service Now) with a good understanding of the procurement side of the application
- Previous experience managing tickets/queues
- Thorough in their procurement processes and documentation
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Working with 3rd party service providers/suppliers
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise calls where appropriate
This role would suit someone who has worked on a Service Desk but is now looking to gain some experience within another area of IT (Ideally procurement).