Business Financial Analyst
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Xencore (UK) Limited
Our client, one of the world's largest global independent dermatology company, a leader in the research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven solutions for the skin are currently looking for a Business Financial Analyst.
Based in the French speaking region of Switzerland, in an innovative and dynamic environment, you will report to local and global management providing day-to-day financial analyses and will work as liaisons between multiple teams including customer service, product development, management and information technology (IT).
Activities and responsibilities:.
- Analyse the company's business model and finances and use your findings to make suggestions for improvement regarding everything from budget and operations to management.
- Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Document all data and findings thoroughly, and present findings to appropriate management personnel.
- Carry out financial forecasting to aid in budget creation.
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of overall financial analysis in order to develop and implement future budgets.
- Monitor the organisation expenditures and profits regularly, ensuring cost effectiveness and making recommendations to management to maximise profits.
- Use results from financial and budget analysis data, communicate results and presents business recommendations to upper and executive-level management staff. These recommendations may include cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
- Highly detail-oriented, Financial Business Analysts
- Strong analytical abilities and a quantitative background
- Excellent communicator in order to work with, educate, and advice other teams
- Excellent leadership skills and highly motivated
- Certified public accountant
- Several years financial or business analysis experience
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Experience with a large organisation in the area of accounting
- Additional spoken languages
If you feel that you have strong Business Financial Analyst skills in one of the life sciences domains, please do send us a copy of your CV.