Senior VOIP Optimization Engineer Madrid
Posted on Jan 21, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
Working in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment directly with the end customer, this job represents a unique challenge to the right individual. They will join a motivated delivery team that are experienced in achieving quality outcomes under tight deadlines by aligning themselves with the customers overall goals and expectations. You will be dedicated to Telco Service Providers in Madrid, working both inside customer sites and within dedicated Lab Facilities
- Gather customer requirements in order to understand their needs and facilitate their goals. For example, by attending or leading several onsite design workshops to gather and document all the solution design requirements and use that as input for creating a BroadWorks-based HLD and LLD.
- Support customers with configuration and end-to-end integration of BroadWorks Servers and clients with the rest of the solution components (OSS/BSS, IMS Core, SBC, Gateways, CPE, Mobile networks, etc.).
- Support customers building and/or executing integration and acceptance & Regression test plans to validate the deployed solution end to end,
- Provide support services to our customers (patching or upgrading BroadWorks platform, troubleshooting issues, raising TAC tickets, supporting and optimizing operations and maintenance of BroadWorks, performing configuration/performance/security audits,and server upgrades etc)
- Expert level of VoIP technologies/protocols (SIP, SDP, RTP)
- Strong knowledge and experience with SIP-based application Servers, clients/devices and features (eg PBX or Centrex features, UC)
- Ideally, working knowledge of SBCs, IMS architecture, and Mobile network (Legacy, MMTEL, VoLTE)
- Strong IP Networking experience (routing, IP Addressing, DNS, Firewalls)
- Strong Unix/Linux knowledge (advanced user or sysadmin level)
- Sufficient Shell script, Perl, XML or another programming capability
- Strong knowledge of Internet and DB protocols: HTTP, SSL, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, XML, SQL, Security
- Strong team player
- Excellent consulting, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent written and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently, remotely or onsite, defining and prioritizing tasks, and identifying necessary resources for success
- Attention to detail and project management
- Fluent Spanish and English and experience with working with international customers/colleagues
- Minimum of 3 years designing, integrating and/or supporting VoIP networks
- Experience with BroadWorks obviously a plus
Flint is a provider of services to the ICT industry. Apply for an immediate interview.